Was just auditing my life and the below list came up as the observations on what areas I am missing.
- I miss the weekly Friday tests of my school life, it was actually good I used to be focused for the entire week.
- I miss my Xavier’s school days tiffin breaks, running around in the jungle and playing a lot of games with my friends.
- I miss Durgapur in general and many specific places and roads there.
- I miss playing cricket, football, chess, table tennis, badminton, video games.
- I miss drawing and painting.
- I miss going to market with my father and see him bargaining slightly with the vegetable vendors.
- I miss the Old Spice fragrance of my dad after he used to shave. I miss everything about him.
- I miss my cat Bibo.
- I miss catching fish in my village pond.
- I miss riding my red Scooty.
- I miss dancing on Vijaya Dasami (during Durga Puja) on the beats of the dhaak (drums).
- I miss the long drives during long weekends and holidays in USA.
- I miss Sassenheim, Schevinengen beach, Centrum of The Hague.
- I miss watching TV.
- I miss being in love and being loved.
- I miss spending time with Dada (my big brother).
- I miss a good solid 8 hrs sleep long nowadays.
- I miss crying.
- I miss being my earlier me.
“The world breaks everyone and afterwards some are strong at the broken places.”